Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Picasso


LikePicasso said in 1910
I'm gonna paint me a mandolin.
Could be cubes or could be curves,
I like to mix the paint with nerve.
I load my brush and fire away.
Paint me a hole in the light of day.
You can play it straight or play it from left field,
but you gotta play it just the way you feel.
C'mon boys, play it again.
Play it on Picasso's mandolin. Guy Clark

GuyClark. Singer/Songwriter. One of my long time favorites--a gift handed to me from an ancient relationship. I also got a dog, but that's another story. Anyway--connecting this post vaguely back to beads--all my favorite beads have Picasso finishes lately. I haven't always liked this finish on a bead. Thought it looked messy. But things change. Beads change. Kristen changes.

Pictures tomorrow of a day gallivanting in Lake Tahoe. I haven't gallivanted in a while, so I'm clearly out of practice and should document it.




No comments: