Wednesday, December 31, 2008

And a Hippo Gnu Deer


I'd heard it said that what you'll be doing at Midnight is an accurate reflection of your year to come. Since I will be probably sacked out on the couch watching a movie and eating too many leftover Christmas cookies....there is probably far more truth in this than I would like. That said, pack yourself a New Years bags of dreams and wishes. If you want sparkle, throw in some sparkle. Add a journal to record your successes. Some spiritual nourishment (not cookies, Kristen!) Some empathy and warmth (Sunglasses!) I'll be adding a couple of keys, (of course) and a some kneaded rubber erasers. (Change and growth are possible, tenacity is the key.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I was brushing my teeth and pulling down the comforter at midnight. I wish you had said something sooner! ~Mindy