Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Holiday "ness"



1) Play with someone.

2) Make something.

3) Share.
(A few days ago I was a hero in my son's eyes. A cheeseburger and a man he said looked hungry. Hanging out with 10 year olds makes my heart grow.)

My middle sis is in the hospital. Preeclamptic, she's going through the battle of body wanting baby to be born NOW and baby Leo needing to bake a bit longer. 3 pounds, maybe, is he and a first baby she thought she couldn't have.
Blessings upon you and yours this week.
Kristen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone has been busy! Just one more pair of earrings to go...any ideas??? I'll check back for the grand debut!!!
Kids are a joy...they see things that adults overlook...they learn from us, but we can learn more from them when we take the time.
Prayers going out to your sister and her precious baby! ~Mindy

Kristen said...

Thanks, Mindy!

K