Friday, December 26, 2008

Easy Earrings #30-River Rocks


30 pairs of easy earrings in 30 days ended up being 30 pairs in about 60 days. Despite falling welllll behind schedule this ended up being a really valuable experience. I made earrings for strangers and people I love. I made new friends (Nothing will invite conversation more than sitting down at Starbucks and playing with beads!) Right before Christmas, I sat with a young man (And coffee Maestro!) and helped him make a pair of earrings for his girlfriend.

What next? Hmmm. It's brewing right now!

Easy earrings number 30. Czech glass Jet Picasso ovals and sterling silver knots.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kristen! You achieved your goal and beautifully too! I'm glad you had fun in the process...learned something new and taught others too-you're so inspiring! I love the earwire post. I have always wanted to make my own, but wasn't quite sure how-the kind of wire, how to make the loops uniform, etc. Now I know...thank you! @//(°_°)\\@ ~Mindy

Kristen said...

This style really is simple to make. 'Preciate you!