Saturday, October 25, 2008

Those Who Can't, Teach!
















I take great personal satisfaction in knowing I taught Steve Petree how to make glass beads. Granted, he surpassed my abilities in a matter of hours, but that's ok. I was still the (cough) catalyst for his genius.

Steve's hails from a small town in Oklahoma where everyone wears orange. You may have heard of it, I hadn't. Stillwater! A place I miss. Low cost of living. Low Crime. A place where doors are always held open and Ma'am applies to any female between the ages of 25 and 125.
He lists on ebay, infrequently. Far too infrequently.
http://myworld.ebay.com/beadmanofalcatraz/ He can also be harassed directly for beads, a method I tend to be more likely to employ. Steve.Petree@sbcglobal.net. His prices are reasonable. In fact, they're cheap. And if you're anywhere near Stillwater, he's also a pretty good teacher. (Of course, well, I'd like to believe I'm better.)

No comments: