Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Easy Earrings #4-No headpins-CHALLENGE

While these are neither the most successful earrings I've made, nor the most adventur-ous, there are two noteworthy factors involved.
The first is: You will always run out of headpins before you run out of wire. The second is: If you have wire it will rarely match your earring findings.

Solution 1: Make a spiral at the bottom of your wire to stop the bead.

Solution 2: Make a coil of wire (I used my tapered round nose pliers) to match your earring findings.

Challenge: Make a more interesting (better) pair of earrings using one or both of these solutions. Send me an email with a picture. I will probably photoshop it and crop it, but will then give you credit and be glad to connect a link to your selling sight of choice and/or email address.

No comments: