Tuesday, November 4, 2008

UFO Spotted in Reno

As I work my way through this HUGE stash of beads, I'm finding more and more UFOs. (Unfinished Objects) Most are interesting enough to set aside in a bin. (Yet another bin?) Here's one I'd love to send to someone to finish. It's a 2 drop peyote stitch bracelet done in pastels with a floral pewter clasp. Not horrible, but it doesn't feel complete. I will send it to the first person to add a comment and agree to the following:

--I will complete it within 3 weeks.
--Take a picture and email it back to Kristen.
--Detail what I did with the project and what I felt was successful.
--Agree to have the photo and description posted.

Yep, that's a LOT to ask. 3 weeks??? Doesn't she realize Christmas is practically next week???

Anyone interested?

Thanks!

No comments: