Monday, November 17, 2008

Through all the Tumult and the Strife

Another solid week of computer mayhem. ARGGGH. 30 earrings in 30 days, my fat butt! Reloaded my operating system, finally. Reinstalled 400 programs and drivers. And still--paypal wouldn't print shipping labels. Why? I have no idea. But I finally used a different browser and Voila! I can once again send packages without leaving the comfort of my desk. So here is one earring, and I'm PRETTY darn proud it's uploaded. Technically, it's a probably a pendent. I call it my Hydrangea, darnit, Christmas Tree.

Through all the tumult and the strife, I hear it's music ringing. It sounds an echo in my soul. How can I keep from singing?--Recently Enya--far less recently--Eva Cassidy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristen, you are so creative...love your earrings/pendant and love the names you give them! You are inspiring me to step out of my box and try something new!
Thank you! :)

Kristen said...

Mindy, your words are kind and appreciated! ME TOO! It's so hard to drag my butt out of the routine I've been in for the last 8 years. List beads. Sell beads. send beads. Repeat. I woke up about 4 months ago and realized I couldn't remember the last thing I'd made. Please send pictures of your work!!!! Kristen