Monday, January 5, 2009

Just another Manic Monday


It's just another manic Monday. I wish it were Sunday; 'Cause that's my funday. My I don't have to runday It's just another manic Monday --The Bangles

Monday was made slightly tolerable with a gift jar of pebbles. Even more beautiful than you may have realized, because they're actually chocolate that friend Charles brought back from Chinatown.

I ride the bus (gasp) a lot in Reno. It's cheap and easy to navigate between home, work, and son's school. Today I tried to do some bead work on the bus. (Scitter, Scatter.) Tomorrow I may try chainmaille. (Clink, clink.) For a long time I've wanted to take photographs of bus passengers. (The Deity you fear and long for is here in the face of the person standing next to you on the bus. More than that, I can't offer.)--Etsy Seller Fancifuldevices What have you been wanting to photograph?

No comments: