Tuesday, January 20, 2009

12 Days Later

12 days later I'm finally blogging. In the interim I have:

1) Ridden over 2000 miles on a train.
2) Met an author and read his book. Michael Graham's "The Snow Angel."
3) Met my nephew. (He is now 4lbs and 7 ounces.)
4) Eaten Jaeger Schnitzel and red cabbage.
5) Slept very little.
6) Stayed in a Ronald Mcdonald House. (My nephew will be having heart surgery this week.)
7) Washed my hands 9000 times.
8) Shopped for baby clothes.
9) Paid tuition. (Mine. Intro to Anthropology and Cultural Anthropology.)
10) Spoken gently but firmly to teenagers who I'd never met but felt the need to explicitly discuss their sex lives 3 inches from my ear.
11) Bought a 75 year old woman on her way to Hawaii a Budweiser.
12) Marveled.

What have you been up to?

No comments: