Monday, April 13, 2009

They are Breeding like rabbits!


I firmly believe that beads wander off and breed. Like bunnies. And this isn't just a lame attempt to somehow address the whole Easter thing. It's just true. A week ago I tried to ship an order....it was missing an item: Butterscotch Cats. Now...first...these are cuter than they sound. Second they were nowhere to be found. I search high and low, back and forth, in and out of that particular inventory box. No cats. I sent the purchaser a Kristen GOOFED again note...and some ducks....and refunded her payment for the cats. (No, ducks are not cats....but they were in both the animal and slightly butterscotchy family. ) Today I shipped orders again. Not one, but two lots of butterscotch cats. Precisely where they were supposed to be. I know there is an explanation for this phenomena that reaches past it being MONDAY and Kristen being slightly disorganized. It stretches beyond the universe is chaos thingy. It's simple. Beads wander off and breed.

No comments: